Stay up to date on upcoming programs and events in Will County's forest preserves by subscribing to Get Going. Each week, this newsletter will land in your inbox, pointing you to the must-do programs for the week.
Subscribing is easy and free of charge. Just fill out the form below. Your information is private and will not be used for any other purpose.
Please note that subscribers will only receive a digital version of the newsletter via email and will not receive a printed newsletter in the mail. If you require the newsletter in an alternate format, please contact us online, email [email protected], or call 815-727-8700.
Be sure to also check out our other digital newsletters:
- The Compass, which provides the latest news, upcoming events and fun information for the whole family.
- Flock and Feather, a monthly newsletter with a variety of information appealing to birders of all levels.
- Canine Quarterly, a newsletter specifically for dog park visitors.
Send me Get Going:
The Forest Preserve District protects and enhances Will County’s natural and cultural resources for the benefit of current and future generations.
Bringing People and Nature Together
- Staying true to our purpose.
- Being good stewards.
- Connecting people and nature.
- Focusing on wellness.
- Working with others.
- Promoting sustainability.