Canine Quarterly newsletter
Stay up to date on the happenings in Will County's forest preserve dog parks by subscribing to our digital newsletter specifically for dog park visitors.
Subscribing is easy and free of charge. Just fill out the form below. You will receive a new issue of the newsletter in your email inbox four times per year. Your information is private and will not be used for any other purpose.
Please note that subscribers will only receive a digital version of the newsletter via email and will not receive a printed newsletter in the mail. If you require the newsletter in an alternate format, please contact us online or call 815-727-8700.
Be sure to also check out our other newsletters:
- The Compass, which provides the latest news, upcoming events and fun information for the whole family.
- Get Going, to stay up to date on upcoming District programs and events.
- Flock and Feather, a monthly newsletter with a variety of information appealing to birders of all levels.
Sign up now:
The Forest Preserve District protects and enhances Will County’s natural and cultural resources for the benefit of current and future generations.
Bringing People and Nature Together
- Staying true to our purpose.
- Being good stewards.
- Connecting people and nature.
- Focusing on wellness.
- Working with others.
- Promoting sustainability.